Absolutely! Wealthsimple Trade is a division of Canadian ShareOwner Investments Inc., and is a member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and the Canadian Investor's Protection Fund (CIPF) which protects accounts up to $1,000,000 against insolvency (note that this does not protect against market fluctuations).
- Who can open a Wealthsimple Trade account?
- What's the difference between Wealthsimple Trade and Wealthsimple Invest?
- Do I have to be a Wealthsimple Invest client in order to join Wealthsimple Trade?
- Is Wealthsimple Trade regulated? Are my accounts protected?
- Is it really $0 commission? How does Wealthsimple Trade make money?
- Is there a minimum amount I'm required to deposit?
- Does Wealthsimple Trade offer a practice or demo account?