Not at all! If you're only interested in being a Wealthsimple Trade client you only need to have a profile on that platform, you're in no way obligated to open a Wealthsimple Invest profile.
- Who can open a Wealthsimple Trade account?
- What's the difference between Wealthsimple Trade and Wealthsimple Invest?
- Do I have to be a Wealthsimple Invest client in order to join Wealthsimple Trade?
- Is Wealthsimple Trade regulated? Are my accounts protected?
- Is it really $0 commission? How does Wealthsimple Trade make money?
- Is there a minimum amount I'm required to deposit?
- Does Wealthsimple Trade offer a practice or demo account?