All income activities (dividends, interest earned, and realized gains and/or losses) are taxable within non-registered accounts such as the Personal cash accounts available on Trade. This means it's important to consider what sort of taxes you could be liable for before liquidating or moving assets held within a non-registered account.
Your Wealthsimple Trade Taxes
- Tax Considerations
- How do I access my Tax Slips?
- Will Wealthsimple help me with my taxes or provide tax advice?
- What if I think the information on my tax slip is incorrect?
- Does Wealthsimple provide Adjusted Cost Base information?
- Does Wealthsimple offer the ability to import my tax slip information into a tax program or software?