As per the government rules regarding beneficiaries, you are unable to designate beneficiaries for non-registered account types. Instead, you'd need to manage this through your estate (i.e. through a will).
Managing your Profile & Accounts
- How do I open a new account on my Trade profile?
- Adding a Beneficiary to your TFSA account
- How do I update my password or login PIN?
- Where can I find my monthly statements?
- How do I update my personal information?
- Can I name a beneficiary to my Personal account?
- Referring a Friend to Wealthsimple Trade