The CRA updates contribution limits on an annual basis. This being the case, we will send contribution amounts for the 2019 calendar year in early 2020! The CRA also takes time to process this information once sent, but CRA MyAccount profiles should be updated to reflect any 2019 contributions come April 2020.
Your Wealthsimple Trade Taxes
- When will my 2019 TFSA contributions be reflected on my CRA MyAccount profile?
- TFSA Contribution & Withdrawal deadlines
- Tax Considerations
- How do I access my Tax Slips?
- Will Wealthsimple help me with my taxes or provide tax advice?
- What if I think the information on my tax slip is incorrect?
- Does Wealthsimple provide Adjusted Cost Base information?
- Does Wealthsimple offer the ability to import my tax slip information into a tax program or software?