Absolutely! We will reimburse the administrative transfer fee on investment transfers that are greater than $5,000 in value. Please note that institutions charge $50-$150 in administrative transfer fees on their end. Please fill out this quick request regarding your transfer once it has completed.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Wealthsimple does not reimburse Deferred Sales Charges (DSC fees), Low Load Fees (LL fees), trading fees, commission fees, or account closure fees.
- Multiple partial transfer fees for one account will not be accommodated.
- Only current clients with funded Wealthsimple accounts are eligible for reimbursements.
- If you are requesting multiple fee reimbursements, please fill out the survey for each individual transfer.
- Transfer fee reimbursements do not apply to advisor-referred clients who pay Wealthsimple preferential fees.
- We process these requests weekly so you can expect to see your fee reimbursed within 10 business days. You won't receive an email notification from us, however the reimbursement will show up in your account activity as a "Refund".
If we need anything else from you in order to get your reimbursement processed, we'll be sure to reach out!